Dedicated Rescue Efforts for Animals in Many counties
We are an approved 501c3 organization
TNR program: Trap-Neuter/Spay-Return
- TippKitty .... EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 937.654.3030
- Piqua .... TEXT Kerri at 937. 489.0829 or EMAIL email@example.com
- Miami County Humane Society (MCHS)- services for cats only.
CALL 937-216-0070 or 937-573-7302 for more details from MCHS
- Cat Advocates of Troy....... EMAIL CatAdvocatesofTroy@yahoo.com
- Calico TNR ....... Visit FACEBOOK.com/Calico TNR
The primary mission of all TNR programs ( and organizations) is to STOP and REDUCE the overpopulation of STRAY and FERAL felines, in our county, by utilizing a TNR program where FELINES are trapped, spayed or neutered, and returned to their colony... with the assistance of community caretakers and volunteers.
HUMANE TRAPPING INSTRUCTIONS are available online at these links:
MORE GREAT RESOURCES for our FELINE friends and caretakers:
- Alley Cat Allies is the only global advocacy organization dedicated to protecting
and improving cats' lives, with lots of GREAT resources regarding FELINES https://www.alleycat.org/
Need help to RE-home a CAT(s) ...
- Miami County Humane Society - offers services for cats only Email: PerdyGirly@aol.com
- The TENTH Life , Xenia 937-376-5550 or visit website
- Cat Connection of Cincinnati 513 - 723 - 5161
- Pet Advocate League (Dayton) 937-278-8330 or visit website
- Colony Cats and Dogs Columbus 614 - 570 - 0471
- GOOGLE (online) these keywords "feline rescue groups in ohio" or "rehoming a feline"
- Vist ADOPTaPET or PETFinder for rehoming information & suggestions
LOW COST SPAY & NEUTER and VACCINES for CATS
- RASCAL unit by reservation only, contact MiamiCounty Animal shelter 332-6919
- Darke County Humane Society Greenville, OH 548-1009 or 548-7299
- Shelby County Animal Shelter (Sidney) brings in a mobile clinic every quarter, call 498-7201
- Logan County (Bellefontaine) brings in a mobile clinic every quarter ,
CDC = Columbus Dog Connection is the mobile clinic that travels to Logan and Shelby
- Animal Care Alliance (Richmond, Indiana) 765 - 488 - 1342 visit their facebook page
- PAL (Pet Advocacy League) 937-278-8330 or visit website
LOW COST VACCINES for CATS and DOGS
- Tractor Supply Company - Visit or call your local store for details (monthly)
- PETCO (Troy) One Sunday/month 937- 339 -7398
- RPETS in Piqua, 3rd Thurs/month, 5 -7pm 773-7738
What if they are KITTENS .....
As long as they are 8 weeks and 2 pounds then they can be spay/neutered.