We are an ALL VOLUNTEER (501c3) organization who:
- RESCUES (adopts) dogs from county shelters
- IS FOSTER based with every dog we rescue
- REHABILITATES - a key component
- PROVIDES vet care to ensure /maintain a healthy status
- ENRICHMENT is inclusive
(Training, Socialization, Play, Exercise, etc)
- PARTNERS with CatAdvocatesofTroy (Feline TNR program)
- Offers SPAY and NEUTER assistance to those who adopt a dog or cat from a county shelter (see the resource page for details)
- PROVIDE RESOURCES to help individuals for rehoming personal dogs and we provide education about adopting a dog
- RAISE FUNDS to cover all rescue & rehabilitation expenses
Our VOLUNTEERS: foster, train, transport, train, sponsor, showcase dogs in our community, oversee community events assist with fundraising, Facebook posts, share Courtesy postings, and many other activities to help furry companions find their forever family and home. We support other rescue groups by promoting their RESCUED PETS as well.
REDUCE the number of dogs killed in county shelters by encouraging community support for fostering or funding through DREAM's rescue program, or advocating adopting directly from a shelter. And,
STOP the overpopulation of stray & feral cats in the community by partnering with C.A.T. who manages the TNR program.