Our VISION is simple .........
An animal sanctuary in Miami County, a facility supported by community volunteers and donations to provide necessary vetting, long term quality care, exercise, socialization, training (rehabilitation and rehoming) to companion animals residing in county shelters deemed "urgent" in OHIO. This would offer a better opportunity to find the right companionship with a forever family and include a pet related resource center for the community.
- We are an ALL VOLUNTEER organization
- We are FOSTERS based with every dog we rescue
- Our RESCUE EFFORTS include fostering, transporting, training, sponsoring, volunteering, fundraising, Facebook posts & sharing, Meet/Greets, Courtesy postings, and many other activities to help furry companions - primarily canines find new homes.
We also "partner" with other pet related resources and rescue groups to help place and rehome RESCUED PETS.
- REDUCE the OVERPOPULATION of cats and dogs
- PROVIDE resources to EDUCATE the community about "responsible pet ownership" and rescue options.
- RAISE FUNDS to cover expenses for rescue & rehabilitate
- ADOPT canines from county shelters in OHIO deemed "urgent", REHABILITATE and then re-home.
Dedicated Rescue Efforts for Animals in Many counties
- As a non-profit 501c3 organization YOUR DONATIONS are tax deductible and some companies will even provide a "Matching amount".
- Put your KROGER REWARDS toward DREAM; assign your Kroger "Community Rewards" to DREAM (QW432). Visit Kroger's Community Rewards page for details about selecting DREAM as your charity of choice
- Visit the EVENT page to learn more about our Meet & Greet dates, fundraising and ...
- Can't volunteer, but still WANT TO HELP, visit our HOW2HELP page
We are an approved 501c3 organization
ROLE MODEL organizations currently exist in our neighboring county and nationwide
- SICSA (Society for the Improvement & Condition of Stray Animals)
Did you know ?
EVERY MONTH... there are LOW COST FELINE clinics in Miami County (TROY),
and Darke County Humane Society (GREENVILLE),
Most OHIO county shelters are frequently over capacity; numerous puppy mills
and back yard breeders in OHIO are contributing factors to the overpopulation. County shelters were established for a short-term housing of pets, never long term housing
or caretaking. It takes a community to FIX the problem of overpopulation;
SPAYing and NEUTERing will REDUCE and STOP over-population and keeps pets healthy ! Visit the RESOURCE page for Low Cost spay/neuter options AND to learn how
DREAM HELPS you with the cost to SPAY or NEUTER your pet !
Opportunities to support DREAM4pets .... ....